Ch. africanus are hatching!

I have some good news. Had a 100% hatch rate, 28/28. They all look great!
Who's gonna want some c.h. africanus in the next few months?:D

Last edited:
Wow congrats. seems like just yesterday when these came in. does anyone else still have eggs going? I know a ton were laid.

I still have about fifty incubating. They look as though they will be ready to go at anytime now.

Congrats! I have about 10 or so Africanus eggs still incubating (I lost quite a few of them in the first few weeks) but I think they're getting close. Maybe once they get a little bigger we can trade out a few and get some genetic diversity going. I'd really like to see captive bred africanus become available in the trade.

Congrats! I have about 10 or so Africanus eggs still incubating (I lost quite a few of them in the first few weeks) but I think they're getting close. Maybe once they get a little bigger we can trade out a few and get some genetic diversity going. I'd really like to see captive bred africanus become available in the trade.

That's awesome! I am glad there will be multiple blood lines.

Quick update: all of my Africanus hatched (even a few eggs that looked so bad I almost threw them away) on Sunday afternoon...of course right as I was leaving on business for a week. They're doing well and my girlfriend is taking care of them. They're amazing little things and I'm very excited to see how they do.

Awesome! Keep us updated with news and pics... I just inherited an entire chameleon setup, I have been trying to figure out what to put in it :)

Dang, I didnt see any of these comments,, my phone hasnt been giving me notifications:confused: Thanks for the kind words guys!
Anyways, I took this pic almost 2 weeks ago. They have grown since, and their colors and patterns have gotten brighter and nicer, Ill take and post some new pics on here this weekend.

bbyaf.jpg

Here's a shot of one of my little ones. They are voracious eaters! Anyone else out there have clutch hatch out? I thought I remembered a few members here having eggs from that import last year.

Attachments

• photo(9).jpg
    photo(9).jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 147
Back
Top Bottom