Certificate info

Raphael1047

Established Member
I am making certificates for each chameleon I am selling and was curious of what else I should put on it. So far I got species, locale, Hatch date, sex, and pictures of the sire, dam and the actual chameleon. What other info is there to add.

thats a good idea, I wish mine had that - I hate not knowing how old they are- on our horse reg/ papers we also include the state born, and there is room on the back so when you sell the horse, the old owners are on there - so you know how many time the horse has been sold- and when - we keep folders on all our horses, and I also keep them for my chams ( I must like paperwork- NOT :p ) but info on your cham is very helpful :)

....Weight?....
I was thinking of that, but I am not sure if I will put that in it.
thats a good idea, I wish mine had that - I hate not knowing how old they are- on our horse reg/ papers we also include the state born, and there is room on the back so when you sell the horse, the old owners are on there - so you know how many time the horse has been sold- and when - we keep folders on all our horses, and I also keep them for my chams ( I must like paperwork- NOT :p ) but info on your cham is very helpful :)

Yea, I thought it would be nice to have info on them just incase they ever decide to sell them or want to know what the sire looked like or whatever.

Would be nice if you could prove mommy and daddy arent sister and brother. I get asked that alot.

"id like 2 of them bearded dragons for breeding"
"there from the same clutch sir"
"so?"

Would be nice if you could prove mommy and daddy arent sister and brother. I get asked that alot.

"id like 2 of them bearded dragons for breeding"
"there from the same clutch sir"
"so?"
Wow, people don't really know the effects of inbreeding. SMH.
thats a very neat idea!!!
Thank you!
NICE !! and nice female :D I think you are on to something :)

Thank you and another thank you! You don't think I need anything else on it?

I think you have already gone further then what most breeders do, so kudos on that!
It looks very professional, and I am not sure what else you could add!

A great idea.
It'll definitely add value to your business as well as the buyer will feel more attached to the cham.
A great idea.

Back
Top Bottom