cctv camera

bradley

Just thought i would share this with you guys. i had an old cctv camera lieing around so as my female is gravid i can now see directly into her laying in without disterbing her. It is colour and goes straighjt into my computor and is still really clear day/night. has anyone ever done this before?

Just thought i would share this with you guys. i had an old cctv camera lieing around so as my female is gravid i can now see directly into her laying in without disterbing her. It is colour and goes straighjt into my computor and is still really clear day/night. has anyone ever done this before?

I have thought of doing it a million times. Thats Awesome! I will one day set it up, but I havn't yet.

We're going to be investigating this option but with an IR camera so we can observe our Uroplatus at night. :)

Luis

I used to have a web cam set up to keep watch on the chameleons (checked it from work every break and lunch). I think its a great way to keep an eye on females if you're worried about them.

I believe someone else on the forum has a similar setup. It seems like these hidden spy cameras will be everyones next cham gadget :p

Back
Top Bottom