Cbreptiles

Asour89

Established Member
Has anyone ever ordered supplies from CBreptiles before? I ordered a T5h0 48” light, that came with a bulb and it arrived today bent up and broken, the bulb is completely shattered and coming out in small pieces at the bottom of the box. There was not a bit of insulation around the box, just an mail slip taped to the box and off it went. You would think buying from a reptile store, they would know to ship a Light fixture as fragile and with some cushion. ‍ I am highly disappointed and was so anticipating this light fixture. (That’s when you know you’re getting old getting excited about a new light fixture) unfortunately, they also stop phone calls at 6, but I have emailed.

Last edited:
Yes they do, but all the reviews I have read have only been about their animals, not the supplies. I am so disappointed. I think I will just get my money back and then order elsewhere
Yes and a company who has bad reviews on their animals wouldn't get a dime of mine for supplies either. I think you should definitely get your money back. I hope you can

Yes and a company who has bad reviews on their animals wouldn't get a dime of mine for supplies either. I think you should definitely get your money back. I hope you can
I didn’t see any bad reviews on their animals, only good ones. That’s why I came here to question the supplies.

I bought my CB Jacksons from them with no issues. My only gripe might be I never once got any sort of corrospondence from them asking if I received the animal and if it was okay. I expect that for supplies but we're talking a live animal here.

I've purchased most of my supplies from LLL Reptile. Good prices and shipping is reasonable. Plus, they are a vauled sponser here.

I bought my CB Jacksons from them with no issues. My only gripe might be I never once got any sort of corrospondence from them asking if I received the animal and if it was okay. I expect that for supplies but we're talking a live animal here.

I've purchased most of my supplies from LLL Reptile. Good prices and shipping is reasonable. Plus, they are a vauled sponser here.
Thanks! I will def be looking into that as soon as I get my money back. I am glad that I was just upgrading the length size of the th50 and not in dire need of one.

Back
Top Bottom