CB Male Veiled Chameleon wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pollyanna

Hi, All.

I am a newbie here, you may need to bear w/ me. :confused:
I would like to get a male, CB, Veiled Cham. Preferably, one that needs a great new home. [adopt/rescue/purchase/trade etc.]
Any ideas?

They are illegal to keep, here in MA., I've checked & can readily obtain a permit.

I teach, using a fun, Interactive Animal Presentation (at schools, day cares, festivals, fundraisers, birthday parties etc.). Call me Jungle Jack Hannah, even! :D

We have MANY exotic pets. "I can have all the animals I want & they're a tax deduction!"
"How good is that?" :rolleyes:

I use 8 - 12 critters in my demonstrations; amphibians, reptiles, birds, mammals, arachnids, crustaceans & insects. All my creatures are out of the ordinary. They are all captive bred and are rescues or adoptions [unwanted and neglected pets]. :(

In my programs I stress how important it is to make sure the buyer REALLY wants the animal (an informed decision), to do research, volunteer etc. & ALWAYS get CB animals, never wild caught, as this depletes the environment and can lead to extinction. :eek:

Once someone comes into our lives, they become a member of the family & have a forever home, w/ loads of love and attention. :)

I'd enjoy hearing from you.

If you'd like to re-home your Veiled Male. or know someone who does...

"I love to barter!" Here, you have many choices!

I'm an Animal Whisperer! :cool: Animal Trainer/Cert. Riding Instructor (any & all disciplines), Wildlife rescue & rehab, breed & raise: Pedigreed Lionhead Rabbits, Green Cheeked Conures, White Doves (really, White Homing Pigeons), Canaries, Degus, Guinea Fowl (all colors), Miniature Donkeys, Penciled Indian Runner Ducks, Silkie, Polish & Sultan bantam chickens.
I do people things, too: Guided Meditations & Journeys, Reiki, distributor of Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls, 'Boji Alive' stones, Cert. Aromatherapist, custom created natural care products - for humans or animals, hand crafted jewelry (designed for each individual, personally).
Don't see what ya want, ASK!
Here at Phelps & Co. Exotics, "ALL missions are possible, with your very own concierge!" :D [email protected]

I appreciate how valuable your time is, thank you for sharing some of it with me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Brightest blessings,
forum ID: Pollyanna ;)

Rev. Janet Phelps-Thomas
Phelps & Co. Exotics
Middleboro, MA 02346

I Have A CB Female. Around 6 Months. Not Sure What I'm Going To Do W/ Her If I Go Into The Coast Guard. I'll Keep You Informed, Although It Is A Female.

I know that you are interested in my male, and I am thinking about selling him and keeping my female, but Im not sure how I would ship him or how to in that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom