CB Goniurosaurus lichtenfelderi

Syn

Avid Member
Picked up one at the show last weekend.

Planned on getting a pair but a gal stopped by while I was getting more cash and bought her. Broke my heart.

Didn't think I would be sharing here again anytime soon, but I met a few Chameleon Forums members at the show and decided, "Why not?"

kqNl1zY.jpg

Too bad you didn't get the female. The males looks awesome!
Right? Well, saved me some money not getting the male. Unfortunately if I want another, I'll have to pay shipping.
I can't find anyone other than the guy I bought him from (Jon Boone) that has them!

Great looking gecko. Have you checked with Geckoboa Reptiles?? I know they carry them from time to time.
Whoops, sorry! Got busy last month and just got back around to checking out this post again. I have not checked them out, I will have to! Very few people I would trust to differentiate between G. litchtenfelderi and hainanensis, though.

Syn said:
Whoops, sorry! Got busy last month and just got back around to checking out this post again. I have not checked them out, I will have to! Very few people I would trust to differentiate between G. litchtenfelderi and hainanensis, though.

No problem! I know what you mean. If you get to complete your pair I hope you are successful with breeding....I'm just assuming that is your goal!

No problem! I know what you mean. If you get to complete your pair I hope you are successful with breeding....I'm just assuming that is your goal!
Definitely want to down the road, this one is still a bit young. ;)

Back
Top Bottom