CB CH Meller's baby update

Sorry for the loss, but the rest look like they are in great shape. So where do we give you our mailing address. hehe

Sorry but get in line, I have been angling for one of those babies since before they were born, and still no luck.:( So don't hold your breathe.:D

congratulations. is great to see melleri babies. how many people they have been bred in captivity? here in Spain is not anybody, and heard that very few people. I want one of your melleri, but I'm from Spain .. I've had one two years and recently died .. problems of vitamin a. I would like to see the evolution of your offspring. greetings from Spain

I am soooo jealous Sandy. I want one.....However did you figure out you had a male and female? We would love to have a clutch, but i still don't know if mine is a boy or girl. What's your secret girl? Do you speak chameleon?

I am soooo jealous Sandy. I want one.....However did you figure out you had a male and female? We would love to have a clutch, but i still don't know if mine is a boy or girl. What's your secret girl? Do you speak chameleon?

Actually, they made it easy for us. Both Hercules and Gideon made their sexuality very clear early on. I'll be very plain :eek:. Hercules would hump his cage furnishings and produce a slimy goo from his vent. One day we put a sample of it under the microscope and recorded a little video of sperm swimming around. Gideon, on the other hand, took a more direct approach when he left this above his favorite latrine spot:

ccw0001.jpg

So, it wasn't any great technique on our part, I'm afraid :eek:.

Back
Top Bottom