Catching insects in flight

It is quite fascinating to me and I appreciate your thorough explanation.

I never observed my oldest Male Veiled doing this. I have had him 2 years now. But my two boys that I got in the last few months eat their shed. The first time I saw it I was quite panicked as I had not witnessed it before and he was pulling it from his tail. All the motions were very intentional grabbing at the loose piece without grabbing the tail. He is 7 months old. Now my baby that is 4 months will shoot at the pieces that fall on the plants.

Exactly, this is what rhey do
They rip pieces if the old skin off
they actively eat pieces falling down

bruh why is this mans spelling everything wrong? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I am past 4 eye surgeries, sorry, can not do better
Plus I am not a native tongue
If it is so offensive for You, please feel free to ignore all I write, there is an option in my profile, simoly click on IGNORE and you are saved from it

BTW: I guess there are also spelling issues in what you write (which does not pardon my typos of course)

OK That was amazing!!!! She ate it very aggressively as if she knew that it could sting her. Granted I do not have a Panther but what I have seen they always just sit and kind of play with their food holding it in their mouth.

This is usually if They are a bit overfed and fed with large prey items...

Thousanss of bees are disposed by beekeepers, you can have them for free, or you can breed your own, as I do, or you can feed drones kicked out of the hive with zero harm to bee populations, or you can feed dying old bees
Dying bees is a great idea!! I never thought of it, thanks!!!!

I am past 4 eye surgeries, sorry, can not do better
Plus I am not a native tongue
If it is so offensive for You, please feel free to ignore all I write, there is an option in my profile, simoly click on IGNORE and you are saved from it

BTW: I guess there are also spelling issues in what you write (which does not pardon my typos of course)
oh shoot I am so sorry I had no idea. Please forgive me for my rudeness.

Back
Top Bottom