Carpet Chameleons—reputable breeders?

So I’ve suddenly found myself going head over heels for these little colorful, butterfly-like chameleons. I’ve been researching them and so far they seem similar to care in panthers. (Please correct me if I’m wrong on that.)
I wanted to see if anyone knew any good breeders who would be open to chatting up with me to learn more directly about the species. Ive seen we have 1 sponsor that has carpets available, though I haven’t gotten a reply from them yet.

Also, fun little thing..I found this on Wikipedia and got a chuckle.

If anyone has any tidbits on carpet, carpet, carpet, carpet, carpet, carpet chameleons, please share! I want to learn as much as possible!

Attachments

• 69D9700A-382F-4A55-90D7-549D4177E59F.png
    69D9700A-382F-4A55-90D7-549D4177E59F.png
    422.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 17513AAF-3FDA-430B-867E-9C2D06DB4CB9.png
    17513AAF-3FDA-430B-867E-9C2D06DB4CB9.png
    143.3 KB · Views: 64
Carpets are beautiful and it's usually the females that show the colors rather than the males. They're a live fast die young species though... Most don't live more than 3-4 years. Honestly my favorite chameleon species.

Carpets are awesome! (yep same husbandry than panther (alsmost the same). Check out Frank Payne pages! the only negative point : females are a bit painfull when its time to lay eggs.. Eggboud really quick so be ready for the laying part if you got a female!

dont know muc h about carpets but will vouch for frank payne. you can find him on FB by typing in living art by Frank Payne. hes very responsive, small family business. bought my panther from him!!

Back
Top Bottom