Carpet chameleon breeders

HollySaurusRex

Hello :)

DOES ANYONE have or know where i can get a carpet chameleon from a breeder? i want my next carpet cham to be sexed correctly and not wild caught if possible, anyone with suggestions or advice please feel free to respond.

THANK YOU! :D

Holly

Hello :)

DOES ANYONE have or know where i can get a carpet chameleon from a breeder? i want my next carpet cham to be sexed correctly and not wild caught if possible, anyone with suggestions or advice please feel free to respond.

THANK YOU! :D

Holly

Go to the master! Dooley1 have been breeding carpets for years. All are cbb and are correctly sexed.:D Dooley1 (kevin) is also a super guy to deal with and a real sweetheart. jmho

Yeah kevin just had some eggs hatch.. it'll be awhile before they are able to go.. but I want dibbs on 1 of his males =P I already told him through email to hold 1 male for me if they aren't all spoken for already.. he is a wicked nice guy =D

Dave's Dragon's in Manchester may have one still they had a hatched male, but if not they did get the eggs from a local breeder so maybe they can help you :D

Back
Top Bottom