Carpet cham info?

Amanda1801

Hiya,

I'm on a mission deciding what kind of cham(s) I'm going to get next - I'm moving house in a few months so I'm looking to get some research in before I move and can get a new set up :)

I really love the look of carpet chams but I'm struggling to find any reliable info online about them, there seems to be a lot of conflicting info!

I believe that they are pretty small - are they classed as a pygmy? I quite like the idea of pygmys, but need to do some research into them and whether they would work for me (or rather whether I would work for them!)

Does anyone have any links to some reliable info regarding care etc. of carpets?

Cheers!

Amanda

Cheers! My veiled was a case of learning as I went along - gonna do it right this time !

Always good to do some research first!;)

One important thing, IMO, is for people who want a second cham or more in general is to stick with species that have close to the same husbandry unless you have two separate rooms for them. Keeping a veiled in the same room with say a hoehnelli isnt the best idea because of temperatures (day and night) and humidity differences. Carpets arent as small as pygmies but they are a smaller sized chameleon.

Always good to do some research first!;)

One important thing, IMO, is for people who want a second cham or more in general is to stick with species that have close to the same husbandry unless you have two separate rooms for them. Keeping a veiled in the same room with say a hoehnelli isnt the best idea because of temperatures (day and night) and humidity differences. Carpets arent as small as pygmies but they are a smaller sized chameleon.

Yeah im actually looking for a new house that actually suits my pets needs lol I'm thinking that I might play it safe and get another veiled or a panther next, but a lot of thought is going to have to go into it!

I didn't get a chance for research before my veiled as he was a rescue, but I'm well educated now! :p

Back
Top Bottom