Carmine's first outside adventure !!

Get bunkered

Hello all, I haven't posted here in a while since the last time my little man carmine was having issues with his eyes and not eating :mad: however since then he's gotten 100% better :D he eats now but I have to hand feed him or he doesn't want it lol since the vet visit he's been getting better and better which is awesome. Hes now gone through two sheds in my care any his fally blood is really showing !! hes a very solid white pastel like color with rich teal bars and deep red rain :D So today was very nice out and I decided he would enjoy a little half hour adventure outside :p and he did he loved being out in the sun and climbing around on all the plants. Here's a few pics I snapped of him enjoying the sun enjoy
ulAd5PY.jpg

BQ61lcO.jpg

cYgRykK.jpg

ulXJDmq.jpg

S72ClDa.jpg

dhzVT12.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

Nice. It finally got a bit warmer her in NJ as well. I took my 4 1/2 month old ambilobe the other day. He was stressed as all hell. His eyes were all shifty. I guess he wasnt used to the birds chirping and flying over head. He calmed down after a bit though. Climbed up to my head and basked in the sun.

Back
Top Bottom