Captive Hatched Pygmeleons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julirs

I have 7 CH Brevs available in about a month. I am unsure at the moment of sexes but I do have 2 unrelated clutches and should be able to make a few pairs. $25.00 each or $45.00 pairs. Shipping will be what shipping will be! :)
I am also stating that I am willing to provide any buyers with great "tech" support!

How old do they have to be before you know the sex for sure? I think I have a girl pyg but I'm not 100%, shes only about 2months now. Oh how tempting it is to think about getting her some buddies.....ah no the addiction has taken me! :p

Take a picture of you pyg from the side with full tail and let the experts decide. Really good keepers can tell from birth-I am 90% sure on the most of mine! I for sure have males!

I have 7 CH Brevs available in about a month. I am unsure at the moment of sexes but I do have 2 unrelated clutches and should be able to make a few pairs. $25.00 each or $45.00 pairs. Shipping will be what shipping will be! :)
I am also stating that I am willing to provide any buyers with great "tech" support!

cut and paste

HOW MUCH for 3?

Hi,

I live in Southern CA. How much for 2 females and 1 male, plus shipping? I already have my Exo-Terra cage set up and waiting. Thanks!

Females are spoken for. I have a few males and 4 more eggs set to hatch soon. They are not quite old enough to ship yet.

She'll have plenty more soon enough!
And I may need to acquire some for the boys ... perhaps we can arrange a trade one day when I have Kitty/Agnes spawn taking over our house.

-Brad

If any one else in the Bay Area (pref. around antioch or livermore areas) wants a baby maybe we can split the shipping! Come on you know you want one :D
PM me!

Last edited:
a member messsaged me about these so i thought i'd bump them in case he didn't know what a pygmeleon was and couldn't use common sense on the go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom