Captive Bred and Born sweet & beautiful female Jackson's chameleons LI/NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovereps

Avid Member
I've just discovered that the recent (and rare) forum server crash ate my original post, https://www.chameleonforums.com/server-issues-130808/ :eek:

Now that the weather is nicer, I have a very limited number of captive bred and born, beautiful, healthy 5 month old female Jackson's, ready to go to new, loving homes..

Very few people breed Jackson's and you can be one of a small number of people who know exactly when their Jackson's was born!

The care they have been given makes them ideal to be cared for as pets or for your own breeding project.

These adorable little ladies were born on January 17th, 2014 to the very handsome Thor and his lovely mate Gator.

Dad, a gentle behemoth of a Jackson's, has nice lemony yellow highlights and both mom and dad have turquoise highlights on them, so these lovely ladies should be especially beautiful when they color up from their baby browns to green in the next 6-8 weeks.
These little ladies' favorite activites are basking and eating and they will gladly dine on silkworms, crickets, Phoenixworms, superworms--you name it!

At this time, these sweet little ladies are available to loving homes for $75 plus shipping BUT if you are on Long Island/NYC area, I may be able to save you the expense of shipping by delivering your new little Jackson's girl to you.

As is usual, the price will increase as they grow.

Send me a PM or email through the forum to secure your beautiful Jackson's girl.

As always, I am glad to advise you on setting up a habitat for your cham and how to care for her so she stays healthy and happy with you.

Kate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom