can'o'crickets

i use one for my leopard gecko when i feed her superworms and mealworms. she shows more interest in them. i also put veggies in it for my BD so he will eat them.

If you get that vibrating dish, i'd like to know how a cham responds to it. I'd imagine they wouldn't like it a whole lot because their sense of touch is very sensitive... and a cage shaking or vibrating might bother them more that interest them in food.

If you get that vibrating dish, i'd like to know how a cham responds to it. I'd imagine they wouldn't like it a whole lot because their sense of touch is very sensitive... and a cage shaking or vibrating might bother them more that interest them in food.

since cham hears by sensing vibrations, they probably be extremely annoyed and scream "it's too noisy!!!!!"

we will never know unless we try lol.. i think the point of them being annoyed will make them want to get rid (eat) of the insect more. what do u think?

you can certainly try; but, my guess is: the chameleon will probably stressed out and avoid the dish.

Back
Top Bottom