canned insects?!

I have seen these canned worms and crickets and such at pet stores. I was just wondering if chameleons will eat these? It doesn't seem like they would but I was just curious.

No, most would not eat dead bugs
even if ones chameleon might, dont do it. You dont know the condition of the bug, if it was gutloaded, what if any nutrients it retains, and it offers little to no hydration (if I am thinking of the same ones you are talking about)

No, most would not eat dead bugs
even if ones chameleon might, dont do it. You dont know the condition of the bug, if it was gutloaded, what if any nutrients it retains, and it offers little to no hydration (if I am thinking of the same ones you are talking about)

yeah, thats kinda what I figured. I wasn't planning on trying it I was just curious because I've seen them at a lot of pet stores. The idea seems strange to me

I tried this. Bought a vivicator that makes them bounce around. Although its rather strange to have worms on it but the vivicator chirps like crickets. LOL. Anyways, it was a waste of money. The chameleon cannot be fooled!

Back
Top Bottom