canadian mistking owners

whysoez420

have any of you bought a mistking from a place called big als pets?
i noticed they have the ultimate misting system. but when reading the box that it comes in the contents list is missing a part. do you think it's a mistake or that they are selling a lower quality package but saying it's the ''ultimate one'' mistkings website says ultimate value misting system and the one at big als says ultimate misting system. any input or thoughts are appreciated. just debating on buying it since i can't wait for it to be delivered from mistking.com

whysoez420

alright well i picked the system up from big als, ill wait a bit more to see if anyone on here has experienced this and then i'll end up opening it and seeing if i got screwed or not. you would think that stores would list every item in the pack if they have a content list for it.

DekuScrub

Avid Member
man you are going all out arent you? and this is your first cham? i didnt bother getting a misting system till i had at least 4 of em.

then again i had plenty of spare time to hand spray back in the day.

whysoez420

Haha you are correct, when I do things they are done right. As for misting I work mon-fri 8-4 I won't be home to mist.

Top Bottom