Can you see your own picture in the photo contest?

I have a photo in the photo contest but I can't see it on the list.Is it not on the voting poll or can the poster who took the pic just can't see their pick?Thank you for you answers.:)

I have a photo in the voting poll and I can see it - I think that maybe your photo wasn't chosen to go through to the voting stage.

Wasn't chosen?I thought they just let it in.I say it on the poll the days before the voting started but when it started it wasn't there.

Wasn't chosen?I thought they just let it in.I say it on the poll the days before the voting started but when it started it wasn't there.

Well they only let a certain number of photos make it to the voting stage. This is because of the large amounts of submissions they receive. It has happened to me a couple of times

Chase

On the Picture Contest thread they actually said that they had very few pictures submitted this month.Only 12 submissions.

Keep taking pictures! It is always fun to enter and see the entries.
A big factor that a lot of people miss are the minimum image requirements. The admins. are fantastic and will let you know if your picture meets the requirements and will also give you tips if you ask prior to the submission deadline.
Good luck and have fun with the picture taking! :)

Back
Top Bottom