Can you buy feeders in bulk?

swan092

I was at petco the other day and I asked about the crickets and they told me that they were 13 cents a piece for any size gutloaded and dusted. I thought that the price was a little on the expensive side, so I was wondering if there was any way I could buy them in bukl, online maybe?

I was at petco the other day and I asked about the crickets and they told me that they were 13 cents a piece for any size gutloaded and dusted. I thought that the price was a little on the expensive side, so I was wondering if there was any way I could buy them in bukl, online maybe?

I would be careful to buy predusted crix personally, you dont know how much or what they're using.

You can buy them in bulk from places like lll: http://lllreptile.com/store/catalog/feeder-crickets-worms-rodents-roaches-and-more/crickets/

All of mine come from Ghann's. They are a great company to deal with, have been for me for years. They also come in clean and have any size you want.

I 2nd the Ghanns comment. Always an overcount and seem to live much longer than other companies crickets. JMO

I just went to my Petco and bought 80 crickets @ 14cents each and that was with my petco card. Which I thought that was alot. I ended up paying 11$ but I hope to get them to lay eggs so that I can breed them.

I just went to my Petco and bought 80 crickets @ 14cents each and that was with my petco card. Which I thought that was alot. I ended up paying 11$ but I hope to get them to lay eggs so that I can breed them.

Geez that's soo expensive... I bought 500 crickets for 10.95$ from flukerfarms.com I think it's the cheapest one and its like 8.50$ for 250 crickets I forgot how much the shipping was

All of mine come from Ghann's. They are a great company to deal with, have been for me for years. They also come in clean and have any size you want.

Laurie do you mind if I ask how much the shipping is from ghanns? Because I compared the prices on crickets between flukers and ghanns but I don't know which shipping is cheaper :(

thanks

THanks! Seripously I was so worried because I have figured out all the other expenses, and I called petco to ask about the price of feeders and I was really bummed out because Im so excited to get a cham. but I want to be ready, and research a lot more so I'm not overwhelmed with things I didn't expect. THANK GOD FOR CHAMELEON FORUM

Back
Top Bottom