Can vield chameleons eat collard greens?

You can feed the crickets, roaches, locusts, superworms AND your VEILED chameleon a wide assortment of greens such as collards, escarole, endive, dandelion greens, kale, etc and veggies such as carrots, sweet red pepper, squash, zucchini, sweet potato, etc and you can give the CHAMELEON a small amount of fruit such as apple, pear, melon, berries as well.

You can feed the crickets, roaches, locusts, superworms AND your VEILED chameleon a wide assortment of greens such as collards, escarole, endive, dandelion greens, kale, etc and veggies such as carrots, sweet red pepper, squash, zucchini, sweet potato, etc and you can give the CHAMELEON a small amount of fruit such as apple, pear, melon, berries as well.
I thought kale was a calcium blocker

There are lots of greens, fruits and veggies that are high in oxalates it seems...so I try to do all things in moderation that I have listed. Hard to weigh the benefits against the bad.

Turnip greens are the best. Low levels of oxalates vs high levels of calcium compared to other greens.

My veiled loves fruits and veggies!!! I give him kale everyday and occasionally give him romaine lettuce. He also loves strawberries (as they can have almost every berry) they can also has Apple, just make sure I'm very tiny pieces. Stay away from avocado, grapes, bananas and hot peppers.

Back
Top Bottom