Can some tell me the best feeders to feed untill I can get my supplements for my veiled cham?

That is not a good feeder to recommend as some chameleons have been known to have allergic reactions to them.

Black soldier fly larvae does not need to be dusted, but it is best to have a variety of feeders. How long will it be before the supplements come?
One comes tomorrow and the other said it will be here around the 15th or 16th

That is not a good feeder to recommend as some chameleons have been known to have allergic reactions to them.

Black soldier fly larvae does not need to be dusted, but it is best to have a variety of feeders. How long will it be before the supplements come?
I've also fed him 3 super worms today don't know of that's good or not?

I've also fed him 3 super worms today don't know of that's good or not?
Super worms are more of a treat so don’t feed them Aton here’s a helpful photo of bugs that they can eat

Attachments

• 9A615671-AD4E-40B9-95A5-BA6DC45A86AC.png
    9A615671-AD4E-40B9-95A5-BA6DC45A86AC.png
    915.7 KB · Views: 65
I think waiting until tomorrow is fine. If you wouldn’t be getting your supplements for weeks or longer, then that would be a problem. Regardless of supplements, you’ll need to feed your chameleon a variety of primarily staple feeders with just occasional treat ones.

I think waiting until tomorrow is fine. If you wouldn’t be getting your supplements for weeks or longer, then that would be a problem. Regardless of supplements, you’ll need to feed your chameleon a variety of primarily staple feeders with just occasional treat ones.
Can horn worms be a normal feeder or no? He really seemed to like them the first day we brought him home. The one that comes tomorrow is the d3 multi vitamin one.

Can horn worms be a normal feeder or no? He really seemed to like them the first day we brought him home. The one that comes tomorrow is the d3 multi vitamin one.
Yes and no. You can give them on a somewhat regular basis, but only like 1 per feeding and then the rest will need to be staple feeders, like roaches, crickets, silkworms, etc.
5A0E18BD-70EE-44EE-B7B7-4913CDF8626D.jpeg

The D3 multivitamin supplement you only want to use twice a month like the 1st and the 15 th. You need the phosphorus free calcium without D3 to lightly dust your insects every time you feed him except on the days you give the multivitamins with D3. I hope that I made sense there.

The D3 multivitamin supplement you only want to use twice a month like the 1st and the 15 th. You need the phosphorus free calcium without D3 to lightly dust your insects every time you feed him except on the days you give the multivitamins with D3. I hope that I made sense there.
Is this a good daily calcium to use untill I get my rapashy daily calcium?

Attachments

• IMG_20211006_162506.jpg
    IMG_20211006_162506.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 44
Back
Top Bottom