A alphakenc Chameleon Enthusiast Jan 15, 2017 #2 Sure he can,but the real question is how clean is the earthworm he eating??
Dragna91 New Member Jan 15, 2017 #3 alphakenc said: Sure he can,but the real question is how clean is the earthworm he eating?? Click to expand... Good question... Probably not clean at all. They're from my friend's backyard. The soil/dirt would probably kill her?
alphakenc said: Sure he can,but the real question is how clean is the earthworm he eating?? Click to expand... Good question... Probably not clean at all. They're from my friend's backyard. The soil/dirt would probably kill her?
A alphakenc Chameleon Enthusiast Jan 15, 2017 #4 Dragna91 said: Good question... Probably not clean at all. They're from my friend's backyard. The soil/dirt would probably kill her? Click to expand... Yes and those parasite n bacteria inside the soil/dirt is what u should concern unless is from a clean source.
Dragna91 said: Good question... Probably not clean at all. They're from my friend's backyard. The soil/dirt would probably kill her? Click to expand... Yes and those parasite n bacteria inside the soil/dirt is what u should concern unless is from a clean source.
WAMBO Chameleon Enthusiast Jan 15, 2017 #6 I wouldn't feed it. I wouldn't feed anything from the wild for fear of parasites, toxins, pesticides, etc...Some have used wild feeders to start a colony, but waited a generation or two before feeding.
I wouldn't feed it. I wouldn't feed anything from the wild for fear of parasites, toxins, pesticides, etc...Some have used wild feeders to start a colony, but waited a generation or two before feeding.
Chachi Established Member Jan 15, 2017 #7 For some reason, I am kind of repulsed by the thought. I don't know why but I would absolutely never feed my gorgeous chameleons a dirty earthworm
For some reason, I am kind of repulsed by the thought. I don't know why but I would absolutely never feed my gorgeous chameleons a dirty earthworm