Can O Grasshopper??

If you've never opened a can of these things well, they are gross. They stink to high heaven, they are not alive and moving, they are "processed", not fresh, and I suspect they are not all that palatable. I bought some canned insects for my aviary birds and they wouldn't touch them. Put them outdoors in a bird feeder and even the wild birds wouldn't touch them. There are so many better options.

Yuk! Even if your chameleon will eat them, as stated there are way better options such as live crickets! Lol

If you've never opened a can of these things well, they are gross. They stink to high heaven, they are not alive and moving, they are "processed", not fresh, and I suspect they are not all that palatable. I bought some canned insects for my aviary birds and they wouldn't touch them. Put them outdoors in a bird feeder and even the wild birds wouldn't touch them. There are so many better options.

I got can sometime back, they are just as bad as she described and nothing would touch them. I even offered one to our resident garbage disposal, my daughter's bearded dragon, if he won't eat it...it's worse than garbage.

My tarantulas wont even eat those things... I have one spider that will attack and eat anything that moves in its enclosure and it wouldnt eat the canned hopper. It attacked it and dropped it instantly. came back later and the spider pushed the hopper to the opposite end of the enclosure.

Nothing beats live food.

I got can sometime back, they are just as bad as she described and nothing would touch them. I even offered one to our resident garbage disposal, my daughter's bearded dragon, if he won't eat it...it's worse than garbage.

o_O Funny both my garbage disposals never got the memo...:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• IMG_0893.PNG
    IMG_0893.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0892.PNG
    IMG_0892.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
Thank you for your concern bro but actually they quite soft not as hard as beef jerky I just gave them one each as a treat. A buddy of mine has been giving his bearded dragon some also as a treat for over a year now what no il affects..I was able to get two hopper just to see if they were interested boy was I was surprise..

Back
Top Bottom