can o crickets

Tulsah

can you tell me what these are meant to look like? are they sticky? some came with Chameleon but they dont look too appetizing :confused:

I think they're either dried or you can get ones that are sort of preserved in liquid. Either way they're not good for you r dude. If you need to then you can freshly kill or disable live crickets to make it easier to feed him :)

Just ew. I would be surprised if your cham even touches them. If in doubt, toss them and buy him some live crickets.

I think they're either dried or you can get ones that are sort of preserved in liquid. Either way they're not good for you r dude. If you need to then you can freshly kill or disable live crickets to make it easier to feed him :)

ty i wouldnt want them lol

Just ew. I would be surprised if your cham even touches them. If in doubt, toss them and buy him some live crickets.

ive only just got him, and he wont even look at a moving insect grrr , but your right these r in the bin now :)

Can o crickets are dehydrated, leaving very little nutrition for your cham. Most likely the cham will not touch them. They are live insects eaters. Some well gutloaded crickets is the way to go as well as, silkworms,hornworms, and roaches.

Back
Top Bottom