can i

rocket89

Can i put alliminum paper inside my cage to collect my water? And also what kind of vitamins brand do i use for the chameleon?

actually what i did was get those turkey sheets and fashioned it into the foil. it's tougher and the reflection is almost none. it just looks like a blob.
what i also did to prevent burning from the heat (foil absorbs heat tremendously) was put some of that eco-carpet over it.
this way my crickets dont boil and my cham doesn't get hurt from the heat

actually what i did was get those turkey sheets and fashioned it into the foil. it's tougher and the reflection is almost none. it just looks like a blob.
what i also did to prevent burning from the heat (foil absorbs heat tremendously) was put some of that eco-carpet over it.
this way my crickets dont boil and my cham doesn't get hurt from the heat

well your sort of right but foil does not absorb heat tremendously, it is an extremely effective thermal conductor so it transfers heat very fast which is why even after being heated in an oven you can touch it almost instantly after being taken out and it will be cool to the touch. it does reflect though which is why if not covered you can create hot spots which can effectively burn stuff (kinda like a magnifying glass it will concentrate the light energy into one spot) unless it is perfectly smooth.

Back
Top Bottom