Can Dubias replace crickets?

@SourGrape4u I will have to talk with James about getting some. Can they go in with the dubia or do they need a separate bin?

I wouldn't keep them with dubia, they're a more prized roach and you probably wouldn't want them getting stressed out from another species being around. Slightly different care too. I have them with slightly moist substrate and cork bark while dubia I keep dry with egg flats.

Store bought dubia roaches are expensive compared to crickets. 50 crickets are $4.99. 25 dubia roaches are $20. Superworms are also cheap. My cham wants to eat these. Can I just put hamster wheel in there for the extra fat work out?

Store bought dubia roaches are expensive compared to crickets. 50 crickets are $4.99. 25 dubia roaches are $20. Superworms are also cheap. My cham wants to eat these. Can I just put hamster wheel in there for the extra fat work out?
Yeah don’t buy dubias from the store lol. I bought 400 for $20 on amazon (small). They sell other sizes and amounts too. The ones from my store were $0.50 A piece lol.

Dubia Roaches 400 Small https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008DMVL8M/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apip_nh8HOFASkM2SO

Store bought dubia roaches are expensive compared to crickets. 50 crickets are $4.99. 25 dubia roaches are $20. Superworms are also cheap. My cham wants to eat these.
Yup—they're crowd-pleasers. :LOL:
Can I just put hamster wheel in there for the extra fat work out?
I don't see why not—sounds reasonable to me! (y) ?
Don't forget to get him a couple pair of Air Jordan Chameleon Nikes! ? :p ?

1594571474459.png

Back
Top Bottom