Can anyone recommend some good online feeder insects companies? And anyone having trouble accessing Josh’s Frogs?

So I got my male Nosy Faly Panther a month ago & I’m trying to get him on a well balanced diet with lots of variety. Obviously I’m mainly feeding him crickets but want to get him onto other staple feeders. He is not to into Dubia Roaches so I recently ordered Black Soldier fly larvae from Josh’s Frogs & he definitely loves them!! Yey!! But since I didn’t know if he would like them, I only ordered a few so need to re-up but the past couple days I have been having a very hard time accessing Josh’s Frog website! Anyone else having this problem? It’s like my internet is down but if I leave the page & go to any other website, it’s back to normal! My local pet shops don’t carry anything but the norm so I’m wondering if anyone knows what other good feeder companies there are out there, that offer Black Soldier fly larvae? And I am also interested in trying Silk Worms. Lastly, can anyone recommend another staple feeder that I haven’t mentioned, that’s worth giving a shot & where to buy? Thanks so much for all your help!!

I use dubiaroaches.com and they are great! They once gave me 10 extra bugs in each of what I ordered! ???Bugs always come alive and healthy!

I use dubiaroaches.com and they are great! They once gave me 10 extra bugs in each of what I ordered! ???Bugs always come alive and healthy!
I always get my bugs from dubiaroaches.com as well! Dubias, bsfl, and hornworms great service

Linda’s gone buggie is great too. She has a baby value pack- baby hornworms(they’re tiny), BSFL, Crickets. Her silkworms are cheap as well. 50 for $18 i believe.

There’s also critterdepot.com. I’ve had the best experience with them or Joshsfrogs.com for BSFL. (which you can’t get to right now)

I use @jamest0o0 for my roaches and they are not Dubia. The discoids are similar but softer and my little Panther (4 months old) loves them. I tried to get some stuff from Josh's Frogs today and he was out of everything. Morifeeders has lots of different feeders and they are super fast getting them out.

https://dubiaroaches.com/ they are great for different feeders.
https://morifeeders.com/ wonderful for silkworms

It can take them a bit to get used to dubia. If you hand feed this is a good way to get them to try them. Discoids are supposed to move faster.

@jamest0o0 might be able to hook you up with a roach assortment to see what he may like.
Thank you so much for the info!! I got my guy to eat a Dubia roach right when he first arrived but since then, he wants nothing to do with them! I usually tong feed him (but he is “very” slowly learning to cup feed...trying to find the best place for the cup is difficult). Also, who is James0o0? Is that a website or a person? Sorry, new to all this? Thanks!

Thank you so much for the info!! I got my guy to eat a Dubia roach right when he first arrived but since then, he wants nothing to do with them! I usually tong feed him (but he is “very” slowly learning to cup feed...trying to find the best place for the cup is difficult). Also, who is James0o0? Is that a website or a person? Sorry, new to all this? Thanks!
Hes a really smart bug guy on here lol @jamest0o0

He's a member who also has roaches (many many varieties) for sale. He's a wealth of knowledge on feeder for chams and on bioactive. @jamest0o0

I use bassets cricket ranch for my chameleon and feedercrickets.com for my beardy. (Bc of the size difference. Medium and extra large) both companies are quick and I haven't had problems with doa. Both on Amazon.

@iboabay Sorry, but you are violating the rules of the forum and I’ve reported your posts. If you wish to advertise your animals, you are more than welcome to consider becoming a forum sponsor. Have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom