Can anyone identify this plant?

Char333p

Avid Member
The one with the flowers and dark leaves. You know what it is? An if its safe for chams... i know the purple plant is tho

Attachments

• IMG_7375.jpg
    IMG_7375.jpg
    314.7 KB · Views: 91
Mandevilla Vine. Considered mildly irritant if ingested from what I found, but I'm not sure if that would be an issue. I don't know how well these would do in enclosures.

Mandevilla Vine. Considered mildly irritant if ingested from what I found, but I'm not sure if that would be an issue. I don't know how well these would do in enclosures.

They are a very fast growing vine, creating a lot of paths for smaller species to travel and flower well. I have them in a lot of my enclosures (T. Hoenelli, T. Elliotti, T. Jacksoni, F. Campani, B. Thamnobates), but none of these are leaf munchers like veileds are.

Never had an issue with them, yet, and hopefully never will.

They are a very fast growing vine, creating a lot of paths for smaller species to travel and flower well. I have them in a lot of my enclosures (T. Hoenelli, T. Elliotti, T. Jacksoni, F. Campani, B. Thamnobates), but none of these are leaf munchers like veileds are.

Hmmm, never gave them much thought in an enclosure because I didn't think they would do well. I wonder if I could fit another plant in Raistlin's home? :cyclops:

Thanks for the info, I think ill try them out. I have plant growing LEDs so well see how it works out. I'll keep you updated. And so far my chameleon has never nibbled any plants that I have seen. So thankfully he's not a leaf muncher lol. I know that could change but hopefully it will not. ( he's a panther btw )

I kind of like how the red drach looks in the middle. Is that star grass stuff safe as well? I wasn't really planning on keeping that but if it is why not.
Sorry for double post.

Back
Top Bottom