can anybody tell me whats wrong with this please

I think the problem with your post is quite clear. And it's frankly quite alarming how no one has noticed the problem yet. You have waaay too much air in your cage. To remedy this, your cage needs to have a live tree stump (preferably birch) that takes up 99% of the cage volume. You want the tree stump to fit in the cage...but just barely. You really want to struggle to get trunk in. And then simply shove your chameleon in with the tree trunk like a little kid stuffing 1 dollar bills from grandma and grandpa into his pocket on a crisp, cidery Christmas morning. The little boy is left heartbroken when he realizes that the bearded man he saw last night was not Santa, but a burglar who dressed up as Santa to steal his gifts. The boy thought he was cunning and clever for spying on the elusive Saint Nick, only to find out the next morning that he was played like a one-stringed fiddle. Okay, so now that you know what you did wrong with your chameleon cage, I'm gonna ban you cause I want to be sure that you don't get the help that you clearly need.

TL;DR OP has too much air space in the cage. Air causes respiratory infections. I like to use an animal-safe strangulation technique that safely removes the air from an animal's lungs. It is 100% painful. Have a blessed day. For more info about these cool little tree herpes, follow me on Instagram, twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Duolingo, and Venmo.

I think the problem with your post is quite clear. And it's frankly quite alarming how no one has noticed the problem yet. You have waaay too much air in your cage. To remedy this, your cage needs to have a live tree stump (preferably birch) that takes up 99% of the cage volume. You want the tree stump to fit in the cage...but just barely. You really want to struggle to get trunk in. And then simply shove your chameleon in with the tree trunk like a little kid stuffing 1 dollar bills from grandma and grandpa into his pocket on a crisp, cidery Christmas morning. The little boy is left heartbroken when he realizes that the bearded man he saw last night was not Santa, but a burglar who dressed up as Santa to steal his gifts. The boy thought he was cunning and clever for spying on the elusive Saint Nick, only to find out the next morning that he was played like a one-stringed fiddle. Okay, so now that you know what you did wrong with your chameleon cage, I'm gonna ban you cause I want to be sure that you don't get the help that you clearly need.

TL;DR OP has too much air space in the cage. Air causes respiratory infections. I like to use an animal-safe strangulation technique that safely removes the air from an animal's lungs. It is 100% painful. Have a blessed day. For more info about these cool little tree herpes, follow me on Instagram, twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Duolingo, and Venmo.
Venmo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you wrote novels, I would read them.

Hilarious! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

To be fair and to play devil's advocate a little(out of curiosity, not that I see any big problem), but salty never explained why exactly they were deleted or what the conversation was regarding?

Like was it that there were too many branches, too little plants, etc? Not criticizing, I'm just wondering what the extreme response would be to.

Last edited:
To be fair and to play devil's advocate a little(out of curiosity, not that I see any big problem), but salty never explained why exactly they were deleted or what the conversation was regarding?

Like was it that there were too many branches, too little plants, etc? Not criticizing, I'm just wondering what the extreme response would be to.
True. A little curious myself to know what would lead to the ban. But from what I have heard/read, some of the FB forums are of the "my way or the highway" mentality.
That said, one would think , if indeed the pics were so dramatically offensive to their mindset, they would want to leave them up as an example of what NOT to do.

I dunno... Maybe I am just too old.

Fb is CRAZY. Not a cham story but.... I posted (or tried to) a video of my grandsons bday party. It was a hired mario character doing the "hokey pokey" with the bday boy. Fb wouldn't post it bc "it infringed on copyright for the song hokey pokey!"

Fb is CRAZY. Not a cham story but.... I posted (or tried to) a video of my grandsons bday party. It was a hired mario character doing the "hokey pokey" with the bday boy. Fb wouldn't post it bc "it infringed on copyright for the song hokey pokey!"
Well, that's so they don't get sued. YouTube or really anywhere else would be the same way.

You can’t hmmmmm a song on twitch without getting dmc take downs. It’s kinda annoying the music they made for us to enjoy we can actually enjoy

Used to be the same way with 'Happy Birthday to You' until just a few years ago, which ... well... it's complicated. :confused:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_Birthday_to_You

Hokey Pokey should be PD (IMO, but IANAL) but according to Wikipedia...
In the United States, Sony/ATV Music Publishing controls 100% of the publishing rights to the "hokey pokey."
If the video were de-monitized, it might have slipped by. Again, IANAL.

I got kicked off facebook group for defending this... it wasn't what petr necass advocates...

I don't see anything wrong either. As long as the animal is happy, and healthy who cares?

Prime anole territory when I lived in Florida was a generator, pcv pipe, concrete floor and a fence post, the biggest most dominant anole chose that area, despite having access to more natural areas. And man would he let any human know that is was HIS SPOT.(Full pushups, dewlap, and crest raised) He was the biggest anole I ever saw, I think he also liked watching the humans inside the house too. Since whenever we'd gather in the living room or watch tv, he'd be watching us as well lol.

I got kicked off facebook group for defending this... it wasn't what petr necass advocates...
absolutely no beef.... never went on those panther groups... I think petr guy runs it...not sure
I think that may be the answer right there. IME, he doesn't seem to understand written English all that well—particularly hyperbole, metaphor & other nuances.

Back
Top Bottom