Can a small panther eat big superworms?

I'm afraid the superworms I ordered might be too big for my panther. I know the rule, no larger than the width of the cham's head, but how does the rule apply to worms, since most of them will be larger than small chameleon's head?
The superworms are about twice the width of her head, or even more.

Attachments

• IMG_3496.jpeg
    IMG_3496.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 91
I hardly feed my cham superworm since they can be easily to get addicted with it and became obsess with the superworm n became picky eater afterward.
Use it only for treat thats what I will recommend.

I'm afraid the superworms I ordered might be too big for my panther. I know the rule, no larger than the width of the cham's head, but how does the rule apply to worms, since most of them will be larger than small chameleon's head?
The superworms are about twice the width of her head, or even more.
Supers are always going to be larger than the width of the head. I've never had any problem and all my insectovores happily chomp on them

The worms and caterpillars will almost always been longer than the width between the eyes, but most seem to worry about the thickness of those bugs more than the length. I feed my guys SMALL superworms. They are very easily managed, and I don't feel guilty giving them 2 or 3 as a treat since they are small. Mine never get just one food... each day they get 2-3 different types so that they don't get picky on me.

Back
Top Bottom