Cammy Concerns

Aj1988

Cammy Concerns.

Today Cammy randomly fell off her branch....The branch is closer to the ground as she was watching crickets. but it still concerned me that she just dropped like that. She layed face down for a few seconds till we misted her enclosure then she got up and started climbing again . Im a little concerned that she just randomly fell. is this normal ??????:confused:

husbandry meaning your set up, how you care for your chameleon. I mean chameleons will fall from time to time as they are climbers. Just to flat our fall though, I don't know. I just thought maybe if you filled out the form it could be helpful to make sure everything is on target.

husbandry meaning your set up, how you care for your chameleon. I mean chameleons will fall from time to time as they are climbers. Just to flat our fall though, I don't know. I just thought maybe if you filled out the form it could be helpful to make sure everything is on target.

Thanks iv found many threads on her and have gone through the list, she seems fine now thou

Back
Top Bottom