Camille eating her daily Hibiscus

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just about every evening I sat outside with my two chams and Camille almost always eats her a flower or two. I just love watching her.......she's just so cute!!!!

Attachments

• camlle and red aug 18 2009 018.jpg
    camlle and red aug 18 2009 018.jpg
    248.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Here's a few more.

Attachments

• camlle and red aug 18 2009 024.jpg
    camlle and red aug 18 2009 024.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
wow shes a pro at it. She needs to teach Sam your supposed to eat it not mutilate it and then swallow whats left in your mouth :p

Once the weather cools off, I plan on taking my veileds outside to put out on a hibiscus plant so they can get some good sun and some good eats. :)

Cool pics Jann (as always)!:D Does she shoot the flower then reel it in? It looks like it from the pics! She's certainly a beautiful looking cham!

Thanks everyone for your nice words and comments about Camille.

And yes Tiff, she shoots the flower and reels it in.

Jann you gave me this idea a while back when i saw your video . I have a number of female veilds and all of them go crazy for hibiscus flowers i'm not sure if it's the colors or what but they are their favorite by far. My males don't show any interest though does yours?

Jann you gave me this idea a while back when i saw your video . I have a number of female veilds and all of them go crazy for hibiscus flowers i'm not sure if it's the colors or what but they are their favorite by far. My males don't show any interest though does yours?

Nope, my male showed no interest at all. He's a cricket man.

Back
Top Bottom