Cameroon Chameleons For Sale *Cheap*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
I got an email from an importer that I work with saying that he got in a really nice shipment of animals from Cameroon. We typically don’t buy many animals from Cameroon but being as it seems several people are now getting into them I figured I would ask who would want some before I place my order for the animals that I want. Here are the prices plus shipping (actual cost via shipyourreptiles). I was told that lots of the chamemelons are small and several gravid girls (however I can’t guarantee gravid girls if requested.) The prices below will go down if lots of people want chameleons the price will probably go down. If nobody wants any no big deal I will just be getting my Peacock chams :). I need to know by Sunday when I finalize my order.

Quads (Quadricornis) : $75.00
Montium: $60.00
Sailfin (cristatus) : $60.00
Weidershemi (peacock) : $60.00

I will be getting my order on Tuesday which I would hydrate for Tuesday and Wednesday and if everybody looks good ship Thursday for Friday. Keeping them till the next Monday might not be out of the question too if I think they just need some more time to relax. I am only offering this to the chameleon forum people as I would like to continue to see WC chameleons going to good homes and not pet stores, the above numbers are not far above the actual cost of the animals which will go toward food and the box.

Last edited:
Some answers to the common questions I have been getting…

-They will be getting to me THIS Tuesday 2/29.
-No you can not pick individual animals.
-They do not have a guarantee
-I can not guarantee a gravid female
-I can not guarantee that they are parasite free (again, WC chams)
-No shipping is not included in the chameleons cost. (LOL @ this)
-If asking how much shipping is please include your zip code.

-I MUST HAVE PAYMENT SUNDAY OR I WILL NOT INCLUDE YOUR CHAMELEONS IN THE ORDER.

Several people sent emails ‘wanting’ totals but with no zip code for shipping cost. Better hurry up and respond to my emails or call.

Not 1 person wants any Montium? All the love is going to the other 3…

The chameleons have made it to me and everything looks good. I don’t think I will have a problem sending them out on Thursday. I will take some pictures and post them here later.

Here are a few pictures... Everybody who ordered will be getting a phone call or email to make sure that somebody will be home on Friday to get your box.

DSC08682.jpg

DSC08683.jpg

DSC08685.jpg

DSC08689.jpg

DSC08692.jpg

DSC08704.jpg

DSC08699.jpg

DSC08698.jpg

DSC08707.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back