Calumma Parsonii

nonname

Two Parsonii ,but dont know sexual.:p
PICT0014.JPG

PICT0024.JPG

whitout size riferiment they can be male...for example my female never had yellow eyes turrets...
in my opinion they can be two young male too.

Ha, not to add a third and different opinion than the others, but I think the first photo is a female and the second is a male.

Chris

You should be able to tell before then but I'll be curious to see them as they get older. The second photo could also be a female but theres something about the way it looks that suggests male to me. The first I'm sure is a female.

Chris

You should be able to tell before then but I'll be curious to see them as they get older. The second photo could also be a female but theres something about the way it looks that suggests male to me. The first I'm sure is a female.

Chris

I also want to know as they get older.
The boss of reptile shop tell me that first is male and second 80% is female.:(
more photos about them.

first:
PICT0044.JPG

PICT0061.JPG

second:

same color style at all time.
PICT0025.JPG

With those photos I still think the first is definitely a female and I'm not 100% on the second. The second does not look very healthy, however.

Chris

Think I'd go with Chris on a couple things. 1st female, 2nd male and looks like he hasn't been eating well, at least.

i am absolutly that you have 2 females.

the male parsoni are more color of this size.

On the other hand, the second female is not in good health. Its cheeks are hollow ......
It is necessary much water for her and a visit in the veterinary surgeon quickly

sebs

My two cents

Parsonii are'nt the most photogenic species. So it can be hard to judge sex when young, from photos. I definitely think you have a pair. Male has the possible health issues.
He looks really young. Are they both about the same size? My guess is that he's about a inch or two shorter in length.

Parsonii are'nt the most photogenic species. So it can be hard to judge sex when young, from photos. I definitely think you have a pair. Male has the possible health issues.
He looks really young. Are they both about the same size? My guess is that he's about a inch or two shorter in length.

First is 16 cm, 6.2 inch, eat all.
Second is 12cm, 4.2 inch,only eat butterfly.

Back
Top Bottom