Calumma Parsonii Cristifer

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
This is Glitch. He's one of my Cristifers. Love this guy. He was 50g when I got him a year and a half ago and he's now around 340g which is probably his max weight. One of his girlfriends laid another clutch of eggs today so hopefully they're fertile.
IMG_4793.JPG

Craig, don't think I'm not watching your cristifer progress closely. This is my dream chameleon. Had opportunities in the 90s but was a dumb ass. Things have changed so much!

Craig, don't think I'm not watching your cristifer progress closely. This is my dream chameleon. Had opportunities in the 90s but was a dumb ass. Things have changed so much!

It's hard for me to pick favorites out of my collection but Glitch and my two female Cristifers are definitely right up at the top. I actually like them better than the bigger Parsonii, they are very chill and great eaters.

Last edited:
lol so like keeping and breeding a stable parsonii chameleon are like the ultimate goal to chameleon owners? XD

Good, that's a lot of eggs!!! He so so big!!!! I am thinking about getting one but I don't know how much they are and my price range is 200$ but he is pretty!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom