Calumma brevicorne eggs for Valentines 😊

SteveH

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, I come home from work this morning and find the best Valentines present from Sapphire 😊

Attachments

• 20230215_054309.jpg
    20230215_054309.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 37
  • 20220926_170822.jpg
    20220926_170822.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 37
How amazing! Your girl is absolutely stunning, I'm sure her babies will be too!
Where did you find the data on incubation times? I'm currently incubating a clutch of Calumma malthe, a sister species, and I just hit the 8 month mark. with very little activity until just this past month. It makes more sense now as to why they've taken so long!
Good luck with the babies, will be following along.

How amazing! Your girl is absolutely stunning, I'm sure her babies will be too!
Where did you find the data on incubation times? I'm currently incubating a clutch of Calumma malthe, a sister species, and I just hit the 8 month mark. with very little activity until just this past month. It makes more sense now as to why they've taken so long!
Good luck with the babies, will be following along.
Thanks, I am unsure if malthe and brevicornes incubation period are the same but brevicorne is 13+ months from what I have heard from a couple of people that have successfully hatched them. I recently started a FB group The Calumma Brevicorne Keeper's if you'd be interested in joining.

Thanks, I am unsure if malthe and brevicornes incubation period are the same but brevicorne is 13+ months from what I have heard from a couple of people that have successfully hatched them. I recently started a FB group The Calumma Brevicorne Keeper's if you'd be interested in joining.
I'm off of Facebook at the moment, but I'll definitely check it out if I hop back on! Thank you for the invite.

Back
Top Bottom