Calumma brevicorne care or any info

Jonr78

I am thinking of trying to work with these guys but I am have trouble finding any info . I am thinking there care may be similar to Panthers but would to here from someone that knows

thanks
Jon

I doubt their care is anywhere close to panther, I would think they are more like to parson husbandry wise. you let me know if you find any good info about them, I would like to know more about the brevicornie complex.

I am thinking of trying to work with these guys but I am have trouble finding any info . I am thinking there care may be similar to Panthers but would to here from someone that knows

thanks
Jon

I just bought a Calumma malthe, and I'm in the same boat as you looking for information about them.

Start by researching where they are found and the climate where they live. Look at their altitude, type of forest/habitat, how high up in the tree, etc., to start to get a feel for the species. That's a start, anyway.

I just bought a Calumma malthe, and I'm in the same boat as you looking for information about them.

Start by researching where they are found and the climate where they live. Look at their altitude, type of forest/habitat, how high up in the tree, etc., to start to get a feel for the species. That's a start, anyway.
Do you still have him ? Can we see a pic of him

Back
Top Bottom