Our Cap-Est breeder GANDALF and Nosy Boraha Breeder DEVIL

Attachments

• Gandalf.jpg
    Gandalf.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 279
  • Boraha.jpg
    Boraha.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 261
1 of my baby ankarmy X Ambilobe crosses. When he panics you see the darker spots you see. fired up is bars go forest green with the white body. at rest he's black and white.:D

Attachments

• whitbabyp2.jpg
    whitbabyp2.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 167
  • whitebaby1.jpg
    whitebaby1.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 201
very unique bloodline Rob!!

that it is Steve.. this guy is from a Kush.. Triton pairing his brothers came out with more rain this guy has a few red dots on his legs and along his belly but only has like one red dot on his side.. I def want to breed this guy hoping to pass on his high white.. should have bought a female from you

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I now have a white Panther. He was a beautiful orange until the very day I moved him to another room. He and my other Panther were in a spare closet in my bedroom, but the day before I purchased my 6 week old puppy 2 1/2 months ago, I moved them into a spare bedroom. That closet has a doggy door to outside, and being the middle of winter, I didn't want her to be outside all day or inside in her crate all day, so this way I just closed my closet door and she could do either, without any worries of her tearing up my furniture. For the past 6 weeks, I have trusted her to have the whole house while I am gone and nothing has been chewed up, so I am ready to move both my chams back to my bedroom closet. Hopefully, he will color back up. The first pic is what I took this afternoon, showing his whiteness and the puppy. The second was taken a few months ago. Hard to believe it is the same lizard. Btw, when he is cold and not fired in the least, he is almost black, but never even a hint of orange. Still acts and looks perfect in all other aspects.
i-LSzj6zS.jpg

i-W2g3Wfj.jpg

Back
Top Bottom