Calling All Snake PEOPLE!

oh and she also laid all her eggs, they were 100 percent hatch rate, and Luna is still alive and healthy as can be to this day.

I'm glad your found her and gives me hope. I'm going to rig something up... I just hope my Gopher doesn't eat my Corn or vise versa.

I've had my ball python for 13 years now, and he has escaped a multitude of times. He is a little escape artist (I eventually had to get a cage with a double lock on the lid). Anyways, when ever I would find him it was either near my tv (vcr, xbox, and even under the tv), or the lil guy would be coiled up on my water heater.

If you have looked in all the conventional areas, perhaps try putting a mouse (or guinea pig) in his cage with the lid open. Also, put the cage on the floor. I have tried this only one time, but it worked in a matter of a week. Best of luck to the relocation of your ball python!!!

Also, random inquiry. Was your recent ambilobe purchase from Lance?

I've had my ball python for 13 years now, and he has escaped a multitude of times. He is a little escape artist (I eventually had to get a cage with a double lock on the lid). Anyways, when ever I would find him it was either near my tv (vcr, xbox, and even under the tv), or the lil guy would be coiled up on my water heater.

If you have looked in all the conventional areas, perhaps try putting a mouse (or guinea pig) in his cage with the lid open. Also, put the cage on the floor. I have tried this only one time, but it worked in a matter of a week. Best of luck to the relocation of your ball python!!!

Also, random inquiry. Was your recent ambilobe purchase from Lance?

Hi! Thank you for the tips but I got my guy back about 2 weeks ago. I found him on top of our DVD rack. Lol! The ones i'm worried about now are my Gopher Snake and Corn snake that got out about a week ago. :( I'm sure they'll come out eventually.

Sorry to say but my little guy is a Sambava. :) I got him from Amazing Blue Reptiles.

Thanks for the tips guys. Hubby and I lost his boa at a friends house while he was petsitting. We'll set up a mouse and see if it works. She should be getting pretty hungry by now.

Back
Top Bottom