Calling all nerds

I've played league and hon. I liked league the best but never played dota2 even though I loved the original dota. The only thing I don't like is that the games can drag on and on.

I recently started playing lol with my boyfriend but havent been able to play much due to my crazy schedule w work and school. He has been playing it for a long time though. A year or two I think. Come December I will be able to play much more. We used to play wow all the time, but just too busy right now.

I recently started playing lol with my boyfriend but havent been able to play much due to my crazy schedule w work and school. He has been playing it for a long time though. A year or two I think. Come December I will be able to play much more. We used to play wow all the time, but just too busy right now.

Yeah HON people make fun of lol players, and lol players make fun of hon players haha. I understand with being to busy, I am just on summer break and only taking one summer school class so I have time for once!

I've played league and hon. I liked league the best but never played dota2 even though I loved the original dota. The only thing I don't like is that the games can drag on and on.

I loved the original dota also, it just will never be the same! HON games are much faster than lol though. HON can typically end at 15 minutes but usually around 30.

Yeah HON people make fun of lol players, and lol players make fun of hon players haha. I understand with being to busy, I am just on summer break and only taking one summer school class so I have time for once!

I loved the original dota also, it just will never be the same! HON games are much faster than lol though. HON can typically end at 15 minutes but usually around 30.

Oh really? Haha I guess I didnt play HON long enough to realize. I had already put a little bit of money into League already and I liked the layout better so I just checked out a couple HON games and went back to leaguue. But 15-30minutes HON games sound a lot better than 30-60minute league games. Sometimes they just feel like they're never gonna finish. And now I'm kinda interested in dota 2 ... looks like to free on steam..installing now. :D

Back
Top Bottom