Calcium Powder - Options

SageZA

Hi Guys

I walked into a pet store and asked for T-rex cal powder as this is the main stuff i used with my vieled since he was a baby, and was told the company had closed down and do not supply it anymore? Is this correct? He had the exo terra with D3 but i did not want that.

If so what other cal powder can i use that doesn't have D3, my chamo'z get sun every day and only need the D3 when things get to shady and cold.

I don't know if it's true, but you could always order some repcal, minerall, or something else without d3. I personally like the minerall more because of how fine it is, but I also use repcal.

Hi Guys

I walked into a pet store and asked for T-rex cal powder as this is the main stuff i used with my vieled since he was a baby, and was told the company had closed down and do not supply it anymore? Is this correct? He had the exo terra with D3 but i did not want that.

If so what other cal powder can i use that doesn't have D3, my chamo'z get sun every day and only need the D3 when things get to shady and cold.

I see T-rex products are still available on-line.
http://www.t-rexproducts.com/products/calcium-supplements/20-calciumno-phosphorus/

But i like the rep-cal and sticky tongue (miner-al) brands.

i use ZooMed repticalcium w/o d3 seem to work well very fine and sticks well to feeders

Back
Top Bottom