Calcium and Vitamins

Hi there, Did I understand someone correctly when they said that Repashy SuperCal LoD is all you need to dust your feeders with every day?

You don't need to dust with Vitamins every 2 weeks? If you DO need to also use Vitamins, which brand do you recommend? Thanks!

Ok thanks! So you use the Calcium Plus LoD every time, and also add a 'drop of liquid proformed vitamin A' to every dusting as well?

I use the LoD on every feeding and one feeding a month I add 1 drop of the liquid A to the dusted feeders. I usually make it the last feeding of the month so I can remember easier ;-)

I'll try to find a picture of the vitamin a I use.

Ok thanks! So you use the Calcium Plus LoD every time, and also add a 'drop of liquid proformed vitamin A' to every dusting as well?

You don't have to add liquid Vit A. The Repashy Plus LoD have both Pre and Proformed Vit A in it. Some people add a small amount of liquid Vit A just to make sure the cham is getting what it needs but you need to be extremely careful since its easy to overdose Vit A.

My cham is doing great since I switched over to LoD as an All in One supplement.

How often you use calcium plus loD depends on what species of chameleon you have. Lowland species like panthers and veiled can have it daily. Montane species can only tolerate it used lightly on half the feeders 2-3 times weekly max. I personally only use it once a week or less on my montane species, Jackson's.

Back
Top Bottom