Cage Setup

That sounds good
Could your post a pic? :D
Sure!

For a 24 x 24 x 48" cage...I made the frame 21 square & used 4 elbows. I cut the side pieces in half & added a T on each side, then put a 6" piece with another 21" piece connected by 2 more elbows. It sits directly on the cage top & I have used it to hang some hanging plants through the screen as well as connect 1 basking lamp & 2 LED UV plant spot lights. My UVB reptile (arcadia 6% T5HO) is sitting on the screen with my 1st branch 8" below the screen. This allows me to keep the temps from the basking & LEDs around 80-82*F for my 3 (almost 4) month old Panther.

If the guy from your home store won't cut it, then there is a $10 PVC tool that will cut it easily.

Attachments

• 20181120_174021.jpg
    20181120_174021.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 350
Sure!

For a 24 x 24 x 48" cage...I made the frame 21 square & used 4 elbows. I cut the side pieces in half & added a T on each side, then put a 6" piece with another 21" piece connected by 2 more elbows. It sits directly on the cage top & I have used it to hang some hanging plants through the screen as well as connect 1 basking lamp & 2 LED UV plant spot lights. My UVB reptile (arcadia 6% T5HO) is sitting on the screen with my 1st branch 8" below the screen. This allows me to keep the temps from the basking & LEDs around 80-82*F for my 3 (almost 4) month old Panther.

If the guy from your home store won't cut it, then there is a $10 PVC tool that will cut it easily.
That's awesome!!!

Sure!

That’s awesome I’m gonna use this idea on one of my setups

Back
Top Bottom