Cage Set-up.

gegeland

I set up this cage for my 6 month old Jackson's Chameleon. I was just wondering how it looked to other people. if anybody finds anything wrong with it please tell me, i want a happy chameleon. The plants is a Pothos, and there are fake vines in there too. The mist coming in from the top is from a Zoo Med repti-fogger that helps a lot to keep up the humidity.

Attachments

• Jackson 003.jpg
    Jackson 003.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 168
Looks good but you still want to be misting in addition to the fogger...The fogger does not provide the appropriate amount of water that the cham needs. As far as the setup it looks good as long as you have a dome lamp for heating and a uvb source of reptisun (10.0) prolly cause the mesh is harder to pierce through with the light.

Lighting

Yeah sure, i have a Reptisun 5.0 UVB, and a ExoTerra Brand 100W Daylight Sun-Glo Lamp. And i will switch to 10.0 as soon as possible.

Yeah sure, i have a Reptisun 5.0 UVB, and a ExoTerra Brand 100W Daylight Sun-Glo Lamp. And i will switch to 10.0 as soon as possible.

if you can, you might want to refund the daylight sun-glo.
The LINEAR TUBE (NOT COMPACT) Reptisun 10.0 for UVB and A normal incandescent house bulb for UVA (Heat) are sufficient.
No need for fancy bulb.

So, you are saying the bulb is sufficient, just unnecessaryily fancy?
It came in a packaged deal, so if it works and is not a problem, then i dont need to return it. Thanks for the help.

So, you are saying the bulb is sufficient, just unnecessaryily fancy?
It came in a packaged deal, so if it works and is not a problem, then i dont need to return it. Thanks for the help.

lol fancy meaning that it's more expensive than a regular house bulb.
trying to save you some money, that's all :)
Also is the UVB linear or compact?
Usually, petstore tries to sell people compact. Which is bad for your chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom