Cage Location

Kaden

I have heard countless times that it is important to chose a location for a chameleon enclosure that has low activity, but what exactly does this mean? I think the only room in my house without too much movement (both human and pet) is my bedroom. But this being said, I am in my bedroom for much of the time that I am home. Would my consistent presence be enough to stress out a young cham or would it be fine as long as I am just laying/sitting down and not constantly moving around?

My cham is definitely not in a low activity area, and he is mellow as can be. I think every cham is different though, and you should pick a location that suits you first. If that does not work and your cham seems stressed, you can then move the enclosure to a quieter location. Your bedroom should be fine.

I have heard countless times that it is important to chose a location for a chameleon enclosure that has low activity, but what exactly does this mean? I think the only room in my house without too much movement (both human and pet) is my bedroom. But this being said, I am in my bedroom for much of the time that I am home. Would my consistent presence be enough to stress out a young cham or would it be fine as long as I am just laying/sitting down and not constantly moving around?
Dino is in my bedroom also, Next to my desk, where I am at most of the day. I think they get used to you, because mine is super mellow.

I'm in my bed room all the time, Apollo is also I my room, my cham though is super aggressive and is definitely not mellow although seems to not be stressed when he's in his cage.

Back
Top Bottom