Cage hybrid and a few pics

chameleoman

Avid Member
well this cage is for my sub-adult female veiled of which the bottom is a 10 gallon tank with wet sand and going up a screen cage for her to lay her eggs freely and climb at the same time and a few pics of her enjoying herself drinking water and its pretty cool my dripper does this effect that splatters out like rain when i raise it high enough:D

Looks good! So I'm guessing the bottom I the cage is out then so she can get down to the sand?

no the bottom is a 10 gallon tank with sand and her cage rests on top of it so if she ever needs to lay she can do it when ever she wants:) its weird though i thought she laid yesterday because i FLATEND the sand down completely and on side was half way dug and i checked every where but no eggs then i flatend it again and she did the same thing so im confused?:confused: but she still looks plump and looks like she only has at most 5 eggs i felt her tummy GENTLY and did feel a little egg shaped thing near her hind leg but thats all:confused:

That really is a great idea!

i had thought about it and its like why stress out about making sure theres no eggbound because you forget to put her in a laying bin so why not have one already there to use it when she wants sure itll be hard to tell when she lays but its way easier than taking her out, put her in a laying bin, take her out, feed her, and ect......

i also put a 5 gallon bucket in her tank at all times for egg laying purposes it works pretty good she likes it i agree on the less stress part of it all thats why i like the bin inside the cage

Back
Top Bottom