cage help

jeff138

so as of sunday I brought home a new veiled and he is tiny (6 weeks) I have him in this cage it is 24TallX24LongX12Deep i just wanted to see what you guys thought of the lay out for the baby does this seem ok? he has a skinny vine wrapping around the cage a few fake plants and one bigger umbrella plant that fits the cage. this is not my first cham and I have quite a few but it has been a bit since i have had to take care of anything this tiny so I think i am being a bit paranoid but better safe then sorry right???

Attachments

• DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 148
awe he looks like a tiny peanut in there. Is he eating his food from the cup ok and drinking? If so I wouldnt worry about it. What about when they are born in the wild?. They have a whole jungle to explore! JMO I am sure others will think differently.

haha very true carol:) he is eating and drinking he does not like the cup much I have only seen him eat 2 crickets from it but i see him catch crickets off the screen quite a bit thanks for the reassurance like I said before im sure i am being paranoid about him

Unless I am mistaken he is under the basking light on the branch,(right side of cage) with his tail curled? Maybe it is something else I am seeing?

Back
Top Bottom