Cage drainage system

Drain

Wow. I have been looking for a way to drain the water and saw this. Ordered the pan today and going to lowes tomorrow for the plug and some tubbing. Right now I have a pan in the cage that I have to drain every day and its time consuming. This looks much better. I am confused on what you guys use on the other side to raise the cage at an small angle so the water goes towards the drain???

Thanks

Miguel

clarkrw3

Can you please post a photo of the riser you used in the 24inc pan? I'm having a hard time trying to figure this part out and I'm sure it's very simple.

Thank u

You're looking at an old thread my friend. You may be better off to pm the person with specific questions. Hope this helps. Chances are they have forgotten this one. :)

Wow. I have been looking for a way to drain the water and saw this. Ordered the pan today and going to lowes tomorrow for the plug and some tubbing. Right now I have a pan in the cage that I have to drain every day and its time consuming. This looks much better. I am confused on what you guys use on the other side to raise the cage at an small angle so the water goes towards the drain???

Thanks

Miguel

I just us a piece of wood 1/2 to 3/4 high and cut the length of the tray and put it under the front of the tray. You could use a piece of dowel for this. Also I put my drain in the middle along the back of the tray. Water doesn't drain as easily in the corner because of that corner brace.

It happens way more than you think. It is funny to watch some people though. There are some users who throw fits like a two year old about it on here. :D Completely hilarious.

Lol too funny. Well I have a zoo med repti breeze cage and this did not help me at all since the cage does not fit in it all the way. Had to go back to lll reptile and and see why it did not fit. Well it only fits their cages but shows the zoo med cage photos.

Back
Top Bottom