Cage Done! (almost) Opinions , suggestions pls

@CC's Baby ok I have been doing so much reading that I am not sure if I saw this on the forum, dragon strand, or Bill's podcast. I am about 90% sure it was something Bill posted somewhere lol. But it was recommended to use these hooks to attach the mat to the outside as they are removable. Here is a link to ones I found on amazon but I found mine at Target https://www.amazon.com/Command-Dama...e=UTF8&qid=1546904882&sr=8-4&keywords=command
Awesome. Thanks for that. Yes, I have been doing so much reading. I have to search to find which thread it was on. LOL But what great info!

That looks very nice. Like how you did the vines? Where did you get that thick brown vine in there? I like the variety of the vine widths which is good for their feet.

Thank you! Its all on amazon.com.. just type chameleon vines and they have various types and sizes. Take a look.

Thank you! Its all on amazon.com.. just type chameleon vines and they have various types and sizes. Take a look.
Thank you. Yes, Yes, Yes, I went a little too "VINE SHOPPING HAPPY TODAY on amazon" I found a ton of them of all widths, colors, kinds, and I am sure I bought too much ,but that's okay. I am going to have so much fun playing with them. I also found all the branches at Hobby Lobby 50% off today as well and they had some great groupings of 3 that are all 48" long that I can cut and fit as I want. So so excited. I am finding that the decorating is way more fun than I anticipated and maybe costing more than I planned but that is okay. Otto is going to have a great home soon. He is waiting for me to get it all done and bring him home!!!

Thank you. Yes, Yes, Yes, I went a little too "VINE SHOPPING HAPPY TODAY on amazon" I found a ton of them of all widths, colors, kinds, and I am sure I bought too much ,but that's okay. I am going to have so much fun playing with them. I also found all the branches at Hobby Lobby 50% off today as well and they had some great groupings of 3 that are all 48" long that I can cut and fit as I want. So so excited. I am finding that the decorating is way more fun than I anticipated and maybe costing more than I planned but that is okay. Otto is going to have a great home soon. He is waiting for me to get it all done and bring him home!!!

Haha yes so did i when i saw all the types n sizes.. the more accessible the enlcosure the better. An yeah its fun bending them where you want making spirals n swoops lol. An theyre not horribly priced

Keep in mind your young panther chameleon won’t need to bask under much more heat than the quads put out, make sure you keep that little guy hydrated if you decide to provide the basking spot. I believe mine got a very weak bulb for the first month I had him. The room temp was about 72 and the light fixture got the top around the high 70s

Back
Top Bottom