Caesar!

terrahm

Took Caesar outside in the garden for some Wednesday sunshine.

Attachments

• 012C243B-2C73-4F56-9931-76C3EFBFCBCF.jpeg
    012C243B-2C73-4F56-9931-76C3EFBFCBCF.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 87
So cute!
I can't get mine outside for anything! He's a Panther and of course I think I got the defective one 🤓
I've had him 6 months and he still thinks I'm going to eat him I guess 🍽
He only comes out of his enclose to "free range" in a small enclosure by the open window where he can get the natural sunlight.
It's better than nothing, at least for now 🤷🏼‍♀️

So cute!
I can't get mine outside for anything! He's a Panther and of course I think I got the defective one 🤓
I've had him 6 months and he still thinks I'm going to eat him I guess 🍽
He only comes out of his enclose to "free range" in a small enclosure by the open window where he can get the natural sunlight.
It's better than nothing, at least for now 🤷🏼‍♀️
Caesar has the biggest attitude. The vet said he's the meanest cham he's ever seen!! My trick is cup feeding him, and then bringing the whole cup outside while he's distracted :ROFLMAO:

Caesar has the biggest attitude. The vet said he's the meanest cham he's ever seen!! My trick is cup feeding him, and then bringing the whole cup outside while he's distracted :ROFLMAO:
I've tried every trick in the book with my little Snogzilla. He used to hide behind a branch and get all small, or put up his little karate foot and do the big face thing, but not anymore.
He just won't get on my hand without being freaked out and running as fast as he can into his cage. He looks like a fool 🥴

Back
Top Bottom